Monday 6 September 2010

The Blog is moving to Reikan Photography...

Click here to go to the new home   


So far, my blog has been hosted with Blogger (this site), but I've decided to move to a Wordpress blog.  There are a few reasons for this, the main one being that by hosting the blog myself it allows me complete control over the look and feel (but also the responsibility for backups etc!).

Don't get me wrong, I've been very happy with Blogger - in fact, I've got quite cross with Wordpress recently as the formatting was causing me all sorts of trouble!  But it does seem that Wordpress has a lot more options and capability, and I'd like to get some experience in both using a different engine and hosting it myself.

So, you can continue to follow my exploits at http://www.reikanphotography.co.uk/blog.  That is, as long as I haven't broken anything :)  All the posts I've done to date will be there (the import utility is great).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Richard,
    I tried to contact you via email about the use of one of your photos. Could you see if you have the email, and if not, contact me at rives3@enteles.com?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete